Monday, August 29, 2016

Bloom

Well Spring is definitely in the air - I've already noticed since coming back from overseas that it's lighter in the evenings and it's lovely to feel the warmth today.  I'm also loving all the Spring fashion that's been released the past few weeks for some of my favourite labels including Gorman, Elk Accessories and Nancybird - it's very tempting not to buy anything!
Scarves image via Nancybird
A few random things to mention today after my big post on Singapore yesterday - Skepsi @ Montsalvat opens this Saturday and my friend Irianna Kanellopoulou has work in this show titled 'Distinctive' - her work is exactly that and all the ceramic artists involved have their own signature style.
Tania Rolland image via Montsalvat
I was also reading about the Camberwell Market celebrating 40 years this year as well as the Rivoli Cinema in Camberwell opening a 1940s-style garden-inspired rooftop bar aptly called nineteenforty.  Sounds like a great place to have a party!  While Mr Rosanna and I were overseas and exposed to luxury brand watches, this beautiful Jaeger-LeCoultre watch caught my eye - the recently launched Reverso One High Jewellery with baguette diamonds totalling 6 carats!  Given it sells for a lazy quarter of a million, I think it will be staying on my wish list as a wish only but it's one of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen - very Gatsby.
Image via Jaeger LeCoultre

No comments:

Post a Comment