Friday, September 18, 2015

Local Profile - Amanda Elliott

I met the lovely Amanda for coffee at Miss Marie in Rosanna the other day as she's about to move to Viewbank from neighbouring Yallambie.  She is also one of those super calm mothers I know - she's got three children aged 5 and under and is also studying part-time....I don't know how she does it but I take my hat off to her.  Amanda also has her own photography business and we both love 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' - it's got to be one of my favourite songs ever and from which she's also taken inspiration.
Name: Amanda Elliott
Occupation: Photographer – Over the Rainbow Images
Lives/works: Viewbank
Best thing(s) about living/working in Melbourne’s north-east:
One of the best things about my business being in Melbourne’s north-east is we are spoilt for choice with great park locations for photo shoots. Parks bring out the best in everyone. People are instantly relaxed and forget about the camera. This allows me to get the most natural shots, shots you would be happy with, and that show your personality.

On the personal side, working local helps me fit my work around the schedule of my 3 children and my studies.

For more information:
My website is www.overtherainbowimages.com.au there is a link to my portfolio, showing examples of my photography and I blog about recent client sessions and other photography related topics that pop into my mind.

I’m also on Facebook, I share current specials and competitions www.facebook.com/overtherainbowimages.melbourne

Instagram is my biggest social media addiction, I participate in a few photo-a-day challenges and share photos documenting my day to day life https://instagram.com/overtherainbowimages

My email address is amanda@overtherainbowimages.com.au if you have any questions about my photography sessions.

Mobile: 0411 232 560

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words and helping me spread the word about my business and passion

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure was all mine Amanda! Welcome to the area :-)

    ReplyDelete