Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sun on The Moon

The first concert I ever went to was James Taylor at Festival Hall (which my dad took me to) so I will always have a soft spot for him and I'm not the only one.  The Thornbury Theatre is holding a dinner and show this Friday night (American Independence Day and also my birthday!) celebrating the music of James Taylor with 'Sun on The Moon'.  You can buy advance presale tickets now, get them at the door on the night or book for both the dinner and show.  I think it would be a great way to spend a wintry night indoors.
Image via The Thornbury Theatre Oztix
And while it hasn't been too bad the past day or so with the sun making an appearance, when it's really overcast, wet and windy, it can make you feel pretty miserable.  I've been bunkering down at my place cooking, eating, listening to music and reading in front of the fireplace and just enjoying the chance to sit still for a while and not have to be anywhere with the school holidays currently on.

Both Mr Rosanna and I have had gift vouchers to use up so in the past month, I have spent one morning having a massage and pedicure (a real treat!) at Endota Day Spa Eaglemont while Mr R went and had a shiatsu massage with Aliki Zouliou on another weekend morning.  As for the kids, some of the more interesting indoor activities for older children include trampolining, climbing and indoor rock climbing at places like Bounce Inc, Clip N Climb Melbourne and Hardrock.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Miss Rosanna, I am glad that you remembered your first concert, but did I ever tell you that the first concert I went to was also at Melbourne Festival Hall.
    It was actually 50 years ago, and playing there that day were four lads from Liverpool - they called themselves - The Beatles!

    ReplyDelete