Thursday, July 3, 2014

Down time

It's cold outside but I don't mind winter when the sun is out and the sky is blue - the trick is to remember that the sun is still shining even when it is behind the clouds.
I've had a busy first six months for the year with things still going on in the background for which I am hoping there is some resolution soon.  It's been a good exercise for me in letting go and just being in the moment, which is the most important thing anyway!  It's how our children live their lives and something we lose touch with as we get older.

I'll be taking some time off for a break and to re-charge but will be back on deck after the school holidays.  For those of you who are not fans of the cold like me - stay warm and stay active and the heart of winter will pass in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment