Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Estelle and me

I finally got to drop into The Estelle Store today run by its lovely namesake Estelle Michaelides.  I've been meaning to go there after reading about her on the Lady Melbourne blog a while ago but luckily Estelle was at my children's Mother's Day Pamper Night at school the other week with a stall and mini fashion showing adding some glamour and sparkle to the evening.
Inside The Estelle Store
The Estelle Store, which has been open 7 months, is at 244 Upper Heidelberg Road in Ivanhoe just opposite the Ivanhoe library and it is a a beautifully merchandised treasure trove for fashion and accessories lovers.  Estelle has an amazing sense of style and a real eye for gorgeous, independent design and has her own label Micky In The Van sold at the store - she is an RMIT fashion design graduate and has previously worked as a milliner.  Her store was also buzzing with visitors - her website guy as well as a stylist friend were also in to see her along with other customers.  She does limited edition, short runs of her designs on a monthly basis rather than seasonal collections and my prediction is that she will garner quite a following - I am a fan!
Me and the lovely Estelle
Speaking of independent design, I did also want to quickly mention that Markit@FedSquare is on this  Sunday 25 May and you can actually win a hamper worth over $500 if you enter at www.markitfedsquare.com.au - details of which you can also find on one of my lovely client Avant Card's free postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment