Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back on deck

It's been a while.  I'm hoping to regularly start posting again as of this week now that school holidays are over and I've managed to (almost) catch up on work for my lovely clients Avant Card and The Light Factory Gallery as well as celebrating son number two's birthday party.  I'm also feeling a bit sore today after starting boot camp this term on my quest to get fit and healthy for summer.  I will have a new local profile this Friday and there's a lot happening as we head into the final months of the year.  I can't believe I'm already starting to talk about Christmas!
Barista action at Red Cup Cafe - Box Hill
Speaking of events, I did take Thomas to a kid's birthday party at Fizz Kids over the weekend in leafy Mont Albert.  There was no coffee of tea on offer so I scooted to Red Cup Cafe in Box Hill which was pumping - another great cafe in the suburbs with more of an inner city feel.  The barista was moving so fast that she is just a blur in my photo!  Great Genovese coffee and I loved the takeaway service station for customers where you help yourselves to lids, sticks and sugar.

More on local happenings later this week - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment