Monday, July 1, 2013

Wish I was there

It's been a pancake and pyjama day here at Chez Rosanna.  I've been struck down with a virus that has me sounding like a barking seal and left me with the oh so fun job of juggling work and entertaining small children from home.  Oh well...them's the breaks and I won't complain as I know lots of you have to travel to the CBD and back every day to work in an office.  I hope you're keeping healthy.
Speaking of Melbourne CBD workers, I am shamelessly promoting a competition on behalf of my super duper client Avant Card as you can win a return holiday for two people to Noosa specifically aimed at us Melbourne people.  It's about this time every year I start dreaming of sandy beaches and warm weather so I reckon this one's a no brainer.  The 'Noosa - You could be here' campaign is currently doing the rounds of the CBD with a Melbourne tram wrapped in a Noosa beach image with the same Tourism Noosa image used on Di Bella coffee cups and Avant Card postcards.  You just need to take a photo when you spot the 'Noosa - You could be here' image while you are out and about in the city if you spy the tram, buy a cup of coffee or pick up a postcard and enter the comp via the Tourism Noosa Facebook page or hashtag #NoosaBeHere on Instagram or Twitter.

The other thing I wanted to mention is the new Pentridge Market on every Sunday behind the prison walls of the former Pentridge Prison in Coburg.  It's a pretty novel idea I've got to say - the prison has now been re-developed into a mixed use housing and commercial development with the market selling craft, produce and artisan wares and taking place in the former D Division prison cells and outdoor surrounds.  Local musicians and children's entertainment are also on offer every Sunday from 9 am - 2 pm.  Stay warm people!

No comments:

Post a Comment