Monday, June 3, 2013

Local Profile - Aliki Zouliou

Well firstly my apologies must go to Aliki as this was supposed to go up on Friday - the day that got away from me.  It's now officially winter and one of the nicest things you can do is book yourself or a loved one in for a massage and try to build up some immunity over the cold winter months.  And even better with a shiatsu massage where you don't have to take your clothes off and bare skin!  I've already told Aliki I think I'll be booking a massage in with her at some stage and lucky Miss Rosanna readers can even get a 25% discount!  Read on for more about Aliki.
Name: Aliki Zouliou
Occupation: Shiatsu Therapist
Lives/works: Eaglemont
How long have you lived/worked here: I have lived here for over 10 years and worked here for the past  2 years.
Describe yourself/what you do:
As a Shiatsu Therapist, I feel that I am very fortunate to be doing a job that I love.  Being able to make a difference to someone's health and wellbeing is extremely satisfying.  Shiatsu is a wonderful therapy that combines both physical and energetic bodywork to return the mind, body and spirit back to a natural state of balance.  So, as a practitioner I have an underlying knowledge, but I am also guided by my intuition and physical touch as I go.  Each treatment is as individual as the client, which keeps my job interesting, colourful and forever changing.
Best thing about living/working in Melbourne's north-east:
The convenience of having everything close at hand, without the congestion of being in the CBD.  I can enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Eaglemont where the Heidelberg School Artists used to paint, and when I need to get into the city, it's only a short trip on the freeway.  Working in this area is great too because I find that the locals are turning more and more towards Complementary Therapies, as they realise the importance of preventative health and the benefits of Shiatsu.

For more information:
Email: alikizouliou@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlikiZouliouShiatsu
Mobile: 0415 369 964
(By appointment only)
Mention 'Miss Rosanna' and receive 25% off your first treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment