Friday, May 17, 2013

Local profile - Siobhan Wolff

While Mother's Day may have been and gone, I always think one of the nicest presents you can give to your mum, your partner, parents or other significant people in your life is a beautiful photograph taken of you and your family.  While they say never work with children or animals, photographer Siobhan Wolff does this on a regular basis - she is one brave woman!  She also took my children's photographs and as you'll see from her pictures of her own beautiful family, she is a natural with children.  Read on for more about Siobhan.

Name: Siobhan Wolff
Occupation: Newborn, maternity, children and family photographer
Lives/works: Kew
How long have you lived/worked here? I have been in the Kew area 8 years
Describe yourself/what you do: 
First and foremost, I am a wife and dedicated mother of 3 beautiful children.  After having children of my own, I was looking for a professional vocation that didn't take me away from my children and add to the pressure of running a household of 5.  My passion for photography has been long lived, and finally I found myself with the opportunity to invest in my passion, with an ever increasing hunger to improve my skills and hence allowed me to start my business.  I believe the power of a photograph to provide a memory to last a lifetime is a timeless treasure.  I personally have a complete gallery of photographs of my children decorating my kitchen wall, and they truly make me smile every time I walk past them.

Best thing(s) about living/working in Melbourne's northeast:
I am South African born and lived in the UK for many years, and have been fortunate enough to have travelled extensively.  I truly believe Melbourne is the best city in the world to live in.  I love the culture here, the weather, the people and it is a fabulous place to bring up children.

For more information:
www.siobhanwolffphotography.com
www.facebook.com/siobhanwolffphotography
Mobile: 0406 065 397

No comments:

Post a Comment