Friday, February 15, 2013

Short and sweet

Wow - it sure has been hot in good old Melbourne town.  I hope you've managed to get some relief either indoors or near some form of water.  I can't say I've been moving terribly fast these past few days...
A couple of markets on this weekend - the first Ivanhoe Makers Market is on tomorrow at The Livingstone Centre in Ivanhoe where some of my favourite local people sell their wares.  I did manage to get to the Christmas market there last year where I bought a number of gifts for friends and family.  My tip is to go first thing in the morning before the day heats up.
Ceramics by Lene Kuhl-Jakobsen -  Ivanhoe Makers Market
The Suitcase Rummage market is also on at The Thornbury Theatre on Sunday - I've been meaning to visit this one too especially since fellow blogger Emma from Frog, Goose & Bear has previously sold her lovely craft there.  I do love an old theatre.

Stay cool people!  And have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment