Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mon coeur

So it's Valentine's Day tomorrow and if Mr Rosanna and I actually celebrated the occasion, I reckon the Valentine's Day Dinner at Heide would be a lovely one.  Reservations are essential if you can still get one.  It's on from 6 pm tomorrow night for $98 per person including a 4 course meal and sparkling on arrival.  Beautiful!
Miniature heart pendant image via Angus and Celeste website
I thought you might also like these heart shaped pendants from Melbourne creative duo Angus and Celeste for some more Valentine's Day inspiration (I've fallen in love with their bead necklaces and botanic bottles).  I've even managed to find a peackock-inspired one!

Like my very favourite Australian stylist, Pia Jane Bijkerk who has written a book called My heart wanders, I have realised I've also got a thing for heart-shaped items...at the last count I had a heart shaped jewellery box, a heart shaped paper weight, a couple of heart shaped crystal pendants and not one but two rings with heart designs...
Image via Murdoch Magazines website
For those of you who are celebrating tomorrow, I wish you a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment