Thursday, January 31, 2013

One for the people

It's been another week of firsts for me so once again I've been a bit thwarted with my posts...there are a couple of markets I wanted to mention today.
Image via www.peoplesmarket.com.au
The final People's Market in Collingwood is on from today and all weekend.  Looks super cool and I've been meaning to check this one out over the summer but time has got away from me.  Categories on their site list workshops, art, eat, market, music and retail so lots to see and do there.

Closer to home the Olympic Village Summer Makers Market is also on this Saturday from 10 am - 2 pm at the Olympic Village off Southern Road in Heidelberg West and if I didn't have a prior engagement, I'd be toddling along to this one to say hello to some of the market people.

No comments:

Post a Comment