Monday, January 21, 2013

Hills and valleys


Mr Rosanna and I actually made it to the Supper Market at The Abbotsford Convent on Friday night and had a great time.  Despite the cooler weather, it was packed!  While there was a variety of international food on offer, we opted for the wood fired oven pizzas made at the Convent bakery given we had two little hungry boys in tow.  They also enjoyed the live rockabilly band and ice creams to top off the evening before we headed back to Rosanna.  I'm not sure if it was just the cool change coming through or the position of the convent up on the hill but make sure you take a jacket if you go to the market as it was decidedly cool and quite windy out in the open.
I've been lucky enough to also have a couple of weddings to go to in the Yarra Valley - one was at Stones of the Yarra Valley last weekend and it's a beautiful place to visit if you get a chance to go.  I've got another one this coming weekend so I get two bites of the cherry!  I love that the Yarra Valley is so close if you live in the north east.
Me at Stones of the Yarra Valley - the letters were specially made for the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment