Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fun in the sun

Well I'm back on deck (at least in body if not in spirit) and I must say that the Year of the Dragon has certainly been living up to its reputation for me - it's been a year of change with a lot going on, I'm not sure if it's been the same for you as well?
Photo courtesy of Warren Lynam
Thought you might like to see a pic of the boys which almost made it into the Sunshine Coast Daily - strangely enough they were pipped at the post by a Californian girl in a bikini : ) which made page 3.
Image via Banyule City Council
We had a glorious time up north and managed to go the beach most days, swim in the pool, eat, sleep and read and not do much at all.  Mr Rosanna and I got to catch up on a few movies as well as watch a lot of TV - I was so excited to see the Banyule Homestead featured in the second episode ('Black Tide') of Jack Irish with Guy Pearce on the ABC while we were away.
Image via ABC Shop
Lots of stuff going on and I'll be back tomorrow as we gear up for the mad dash to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment