Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A little break

My computer has died on me and I'm writing this on Mr Rosanna's laptop - it must mean I need to have a little break! There are a few events on over the next fortnight which I just wanted to mention in my absence - no links and no pictures so you're just getting the quick and dirty version.

Markets galore - The Finders Keepers Melbourne market is being held on Friday 19 & Saturday 20 October while the Suitcase Rummage market at The Thornbury Theatre, Diamond Village Preloved Baby & Kids Market and Eltham Community Craft Market are all on Sunday 21 October. On that same Sunday (21 October), the Practically Green Festival at Edendale Farm in Eltham is also on as well as the Nillumbik Mud Brick Tour.

On the Hill at Panton Hill is on the following Saturday 27 October while on Sunday 28 October you can  Breakfast with the Birds at 7.30am at the Old Shire Offices off Beverley Road in Heidelberg. The Cuban Jazz Festival is also being held that same day at Rochford Winery in the Yarra Valley.  Lots to see and do! I'll be back in a couple of weeks time.  Cheers!

1 comment: