Friday, August 24, 2012

A touch of Spring

The lovely Rona - image via The Abbotsford Convent website
Local Montmorency artist Rona Green is part of a group exhibition showcasing work by Mercator Studios artists and designers called Industriousness which opens today at The Industrial School, Abbotsford Convent, 1 St Heliers Street Abbotsford.  The exhibition runs until 2 September and is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11 am - 5 pm.  Entry is free and drinks with the artists and designers will by held on Sunday 2 September from 2 - 4.30 pm.

Mrs Peterson image via Etsy
Rona is a big fan of birds like me and these earrings by Mrs Peterson are on my wish list.  I haven't actually bought many brand new things this year as per my New Year's resolution (and limited budget!) but these are a little whimsical and remind me of Spring.
Image via Nancybird website
Another thing on my wish list is this Scarf Bag in grey by Nancybird.  Nancybird is actually having a 5 day online sale at the moment if you have some dollars to spend.  Lucky you!

No comments:

Post a Comment