Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mr and Mrs

My best friend Jules tied the knot with her lovely man on the weekend and it was a very stylish affair that the creative couple had organised.
Mr Rosanna and me in our church outfits
Mr Rosanna and I took the boys with us to the church ceremony where it was a bit like wrangling animals during the service - luckily we'd brought some snacks and toys with us.
The reception was at Luminare in South Melbourne and it was amazing - stunning views of Melbourne and an ultra modern interior which felt like being on the set of a movie or magazine shoot.  Jules also looked absolutely beautiful in her Art Deco-inspired wedding gown by Gwendolynne (who also incidentally was proposed to by her partner in Paris no less!)
In the end, I wore a Halston Heritage-inspired blue dress by Australian designer Nicola Finetti matched with my vintage 70s silver glomesh evening bag, killer silver heels from Zara bought on ebay and a silver cuff which Mr Rosanna bought for me in Vietnam while we were on our honeymoon.  My speech was earlier in the night which meant I could relax before the mains were served and the dancing started!  The happy couple are now sunning themselves somewhere on a beach in Santorini....
Me and Mrs M!

No comments:

Post a Comment