Thursday, May 3, 2012

Made with love

I met another blogger in the area earlier this year - craft queen Emma from Frog, Goose and Bear.  I reckon her kids would have the best parties ever with all her gorgeous hand made decorations!  Pleased to say you can actually buy some of her lovely stuff at the Made 'n' Thornbury Mother's Day market (which I've previously covered in my blog) this Saturday.  Very tempted to go...
Another couple of markets will also be held this Saturday - the Olympic Village Makers Market in Heidelberg West and the Sisters Market at the Northcote Town Hall.


If you're into antiques, the AAADA (Australian Antique and Art Dealers Association) Melbourne Show also starts today and runs until Sunday 6 May.  It would be my pick of the bunch of these types of shows.  Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Miss Rosanna! Would love to see you there on Saturday! Looks like you could spend the whole day market hopping with all of those great markets on! It'll be too wet for anything else I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to go but have a hair cut booked right in the middle of the day ...a number of the school mums have been or have also come from Thornbury so I reckon you'll get a few takers!

      Delete