Thursday, April 19, 2012

Life is a circus

I do love a party theme.  If my birthday was in summer, I've always wanted to have a circus party and I have a number of imaginative friends who have already done this.  My friend Nik had a milestone birthday last weekend which was going to be at night but given she's got a bun in the oven, the decision was made to hold it during the day so all the kids could come as well.
Just so happens Nik's brother Matthew Hills is the Director and Choreographer of Urban Cirque with his own team of very talented performers and acts.  Sadly didn't get to see the fireworks and other acts due to the change from night to day but my boys were absolutely enthralled by the hula hoop girl.
You can also hire single or multiple acts for your own party.  Must dig out my lady ring master's outfit..."Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment