Thursday, March 29, 2012

Drawing a blank

I'm no Pip Lincolne (craft queen and former owner of store Meet me at Mikes) and while I subscribe to both Frankie and Peppermint magazines, I must admit this brown owl is yet to pick up a knitting needle, sewing machine, glue or any other remotely crafty item.  That's not to say I don't have good intentions but I find I'm just keeping up with my day job, two boys aged under 7 and pretending I have some semblance of work/life balance (heh heh!).
Image via meetmeatmikes.com
Anyway, I do know a lot of crafty women out there (you know who you are) so I wanted to let you know about a new website called Blank run by Danie - a graphic designer friend of a friend and one smart cookie.  In her words, "Blank is your toolbox for personalised goodies, projects and creative play.  Our passion is to bring creativity, personality and fun into making, baking, giving and decorating".  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment