Friday, March 23, 2012

Beautiful People

Well the award winning Banyule Festival is on from tomorrow and I hope the weather is a bit warmer than today!
Image via localtoday.com.au
James Reyne is the headline act at Sills Bend in the Warringal Parklands tomorrow night for Twilight Sounds and we have previously taken the boys after 5 pm to catch some of the support acts before they have to go to bed.
The Kids Arty Farty Fest Grand Parade is on Sunday morning at 10 am down Burgundy Street in Heidelberg and I think one of the highlights will be the mass dance that's been planned as part of the parade.  Flash mob anyone?
We've got commitments in the morning but hoping to make it there on Sunday afternoon to catch the Asanti African Dance Group from 3 - 4 pm.  See you there!

1 comment:

  1. We'll be marching! Such a great festival - looking forward to it!
    Thanks for your lovely encouraging comments on my blog. I must start up an etsy store soon - if only there were more hours in the day! You are welcome to just have one of the necklaces. I made lots as samples and I really really don't need that many!! Which one was your fave? I have most of them left. I can bring it on Monday to kinder if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete