Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Miss Melbourne

Image via Tot: Hot or Not
A big shout out today to Joyce Watts from the Mel: Hot or Not blog - she's mentioned me on her blog today as she's been out to review Miss Marie cafe in good old Rosanna.  I swear the owners should be paying me commission!  And I don't know how Joyce does it - she actually runs two other blogs - Tot: Hot or Not (she had a baby girl earlier this year) and Cycle Style which sells gorgeous bicycle accessories.  Oh and did I mention her day job as a lawyer as well?

The other thing I wanted to mention is an African drumming class now being held in Eltham.  Ray Pereira - who's well known around Melbourne (other classes are held at Footscray, Fitzroy and Brunswick) - has just started new beginners courses on this side of town.  I love a bit of percussion and think chicks on drums are pretty cool.  Call 0403 198 223 or visit www.raypereira.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment