Monday, October 3, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun

Did I have a good time on Saturday night?  Oooh yeah.  Nothing like a bit of 80s music and fashion to make you feel young again.  The sad thing is that 80s is back in style again so some of the 'costumes' the other girls were wearing were bought new from chain stores and $2 shops!
Here's a pic of the birthday girl Fizz (above) channeling Jennifer Beals in Flashdance (she's also a great dancer in real life) - lovin' the 80s hair (was her real hair and not a wig!) and makeup.
The other pic (above) is of my girlfriend Nik and me - Nik's wearing a vintage Kenzo top - unfortunately you can't see her leopard skin pants and wicked black boots in this pic - but I reckon she wore the outfit of the night, after the birthday girl.  And for me - it was all about channelling Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan - I managed to get my entire outfit bar my headband and fingerless gloves from Savers Greensborough.  Cool fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment