Thursday, September 22, 2011

Truly Scrumptious

Not Tuesday necklace
Will is obsessed with the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang so Mr Rosanna and I have been on the hunt for a toy vintage car as a birthday present.  I did want to mention Hearn's Hobbies in Flinders St as well as Hobbyco which I found online - both look like heaven for little (and big!) boys who are into all things transport related. 

Thomas meanwhile is going through a superhero and snakes phase which involved dress ups.  Man, do you think I can find a snake costume anywhere?  I've gone to Blokker in Rosanna and bought a black Grim Reaper outfit and then onwards to Arts on Burgundy in Heidelberg to pick up cardboard so Mr Rosanna can design a cobra mask of some kind - not easy.

As for me, I've got an 80s party with the girls coming up next month so have already spent half a day at Greensborough Savers sourcing my outfit - all will be revealed in a couple of weeks. 

Lastly, I've mentioned my ongoing love affair with colour and discovered an Australian designer Rachel Wightman whose business is called Not Tuesday - like Emily Green she also sells her gorgeous hand made necklaces on Etsy.  Dangerous stuff indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment