Friday, September 30, 2011

A material girl no longer...

Madonna image via Luxe Rose blog
Well I know there's a big game on tomorrow but for me it's all about the parties.  I'm currently baking Will's birthday cake (my first Women's Weekly kids cake no less!) and come tomorrow night I will be channelling Madonna circa 1985.

No local profile today as I'm waiting on a number of slackers to get back to me!  If you live or work in the north east and would like to be interviewed (or know someone who does) - then please feel free to get in touch with me - I am sure there are lots more interesting people out there to discover.
Image via The Clothing Exchange
It's the first day of October tomorrow and the start of Buy Nothing New month - an interesting concept but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to stick with it given I've started to run out of toiletries and have a number of birthdays next month.  Have a great weekend and remember that daylight savings starts tomorrow night - here's to lighter days and nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment