Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vive le France

I mentioned Vue de monde yesterday.  Bastille Day is this Thursday and Cafe Vue at Heide actually has a $95 Bastille Day dinner for all you Francophiles out there.  The cafe is also holding a special dinner event with artist Callum Morton as part of the Victorian State of Design Festival which kicks off on 20 July.  For enquiries call 9852 2346.

There are also another couple of things I wanted to mention.  While Iyengar yoga is my passion, I have done pilates as well - I did a great course a few years ago at Armature Pilates when I was still living in Brunswick and found it really helpful after having a child.  Locally, my sister-in-law Liz (who has a background in occupational therapy) has done classes at Seasons of Life which is run by Fiona Greuter - a qualified physiotherapist.  Meanwhile, Hardcore Pilates run classes on Thursday mornings (during school terms only) at the Macleod Community Hall.  It's $120 per term or $15 pay as you go.  Contact instructor Celia Jones on 0419 519 489 to book.

Finally one of my favourite markets is coming to Ivanhoe!  Magnolia Square will open for the first time at The Centre Ivanhoe the weekend of the 20 - 21 August.  Stalls will include fashion, homewares, jewellery, accessories, food and gorgeous things for children as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment