Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hair and there

La Biosthetique hair image
One of my longest term relationships has been with my hairdresser Melinda and her colleague Vicky.  It must be close to 20 years now.  I followed Mel when she left her job in Hawthorn and opened Wicked Hair and Beauty in East Ivanhoe Village and I have been going there ever since.  We now have 7 boys between the three of us.  Mel and Vicky are two of the funkiest people I know (plus my best friend Jules who is a fashion buyer).

There are heaps of hair salons in Ivanhoe and East Ivanhoe.  Nan goes across the road from Wicked Hair and Beauty to MK's Hair Studio while other family and friends go to Zucci (which is an Aveda salon) on Upper Heidelberg Road in Ivanhoe.

Two of my fellow kinder mums are also talented hairdressers.  Leasa runs Birdie Hair and Beauty in Lower Templestowe while Kim has a home salon in Viewbank (and does makeup as well) and will also come to you if that's easier.  She can be contacted on 0408 535 270.  I get Thomas and Will's hair cut by the gorgeous Debbie at Dacia Hair in Rosanna.  She is just fantastic with kids and my boys look forward to getting their hair cut with her every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment