Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So I think I can dance

I've done a few dance classes or two in my life ranging from Latin American to swing to funk, jazz, tap and even belly dancing.  Friends and family are also into more exotic forms of dance like Ceroc (a mixture of jive and salsa) and African dancing.  Needless to say I need little encouragement to hit the dance floor when the mood strikes me.
Ooh yeah - Miss Rosanna working it
I must be one of the few people in the world who have yet to try Zumba which now seems to be offered at every gym and leisure centre including locally at the Ivanhoe Aquatic & Fitness Centre, Banyule NETS stadium and Olympic Leisure Centre as of this week.  Get your groove on people!

Also a reminder that edgy online Australian design store Young Republic launches today - just in time for Mother's Day for all those funky mamas out there.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!

    Do you still have the costume?

    ReplyDelete