Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Boys will be boys

I am the eldest of three girls so in many ways it's been a bit of a revelation having two boys.  They are so different to girls and I've had to come to terms with the fact that I won't be going to fairy parties and dance classes but instead kicking the footy at Auskick and spending most of my time outside where my boys run around like crazy people.

I've read 'Raising Boys' by Steve Biddulph and it's a good thing to know he tours these parts fairly regularly.  Next month, he'll be in the area on 16 June talking about Raising Boys while on 21 June there'll be a Secrets of Happy Children talk - both events are being held at Ivanhoe Girls Grammar.  You can book online for Raising Boys here and Secrets of Happy Children here.

No comments:

Post a Comment