Friday, February 18, 2011

Tic Tac Thai

I love Thai food.  But then again I love most food.  I'm always game to try something new and that's one of the best things about living in Melbourne.  I went to Longrain in the city a few years ago and both the food and interior were pretty amazing if you ever get the chance to go.  Mr Rosanna and I have also tried a number of different recipes from David Thompson's book Thai Food (pictured right).

I was quite excited when Baan Thai opened a year or so ago in Rosanna.  It does modern Thai quite well and is a nice place to go for dinner.  Before that Mr Rosanna and I used to get takeaway from Tarin Thai in Burgundy Street Heidelberg and more recently tried Piyada Thai in Macleod.  They're both more traditional in terms of decor and food.

My in-laws are regulars at Thai Lantern in Ivanhoe and it also does a nice take on modern Thai but can be a little squishy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment