Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A new season

My Keds shoes!
It's officially Autumn - now my favourite season of the year.  Perhaps because I'm approaching the same season in my life.  I've already started wearing closed toe shoes and long sleeve tops!  If you're into vintage shopping like me, there are a few places worth checking out on this side of town.

There's a Savers store in Greensborough.  Last time I was there I picked up a couple of new lightweight wool tops, some nautical style Keds sneakers and a very cool 70s striped Puma jacket.  One of Melbourne's top stylists visits the store every Monday to nab the best stuff put on the floor.

A new Savers store has also recently opened in Mill Park if you ever venture that far north.  I'm sure there are lots more fashion bargains to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment