Monday, January 31, 2011

Come said the boy...

I've just found out Ross Wilson is the headline act for the Banyule Festival at Sills Bend this March.  I do love a bit of Aussie rock.  Mr Rosanna and I actually managed a date night for a friend's birthday the other week at Zoo Twilights and saw James Reyne.  Even better, a few years ago we saw Jimmy Barnes at A Day on the Green at Rochford Winery.  So I am definitely in touch with my inner bogan despite my Asian exterior.

My eldest son Thomas is also likely to be in the kids parade down Burgundy Street on the Sunday.  I think there were more people in the parade than on the sidelines last year but it was still a lot of fun.  As for my two boys, they had a ball at the Arty Farty fest down at Warringal Park.  We did too, aside from losing sight of my second son Will and freaking out for about five minutes until we found him 100 metres away.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment